At Kumarichips, we give the utmost priority to maintain the privacy of the information shared by our customers. We appreciate your faith in us, and strive to keep our security measures at the highest standards.
This policy does not apply to the practices of companies not owned or controlled by KUMARICHIPS, or to people not employed or managed by the Company. We do everything; we reasonably can, to protect the consumer’s rights of privacy on our systems and website. We do not remain liable for any unauthorized or unlawful disclosures of your personal and confidential information made by third parties, not subject to our control. For example: advertisers and websites that have links to our website.
COLLECTION OF INFORMATION
You can browse through our website without sharing any personal information with us. In this case, we only record access data such as name of the internet service provider, the website you are visiting us from and the browser information. Personal data is only recorded if you voluntarily register for it when creating a new user account or when registering/ subscribing for our newsletter.
The information collected by KUMARICHIPS, shall be:
1. Personal Information - Name, gender, marital status and date of birth.
2. Contact Details - Postal address, email address and phone number
3. Payment details - Your payment details such as credit card number, cardholder name, expiration date and CVV or other information as required for internet banking or other payment instruments will not held by KUMARICHIPS, but is held by our Payment Gateway Partner (PayUmoney and Paytm). Our payment gateway partner is "VeriSign Secured" and "PCI-Compliant" which ensure the highest standards of safety and security for your information.
4. Payment and Account history - Details such as previous orders, date of transactions, payment modes etc are recorded on our servers.
5. Cookies: Cookie is a piece of data stored by a website within the web browser while you are browsing that website. It enables the website to remember information such as items in the shopping cart or to record your browsing history in order to show relevant content in the future. However, most modern browsers allow the users to manage the settings of the cookies i.e. enable, disable or delete particular cookies.
6. On-site information such as pages visited, traffic source, IP address, browser information, date and time of browsing.
7. Third party sign in information shared on our website such as Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest.
8. Information through communication: All information shared through communication on email, messages or phone such as queries related to orders, products or complaints.
9. Google Analytics advertising features: Various cookies will be used to identify the user base. A user can opt out of this feature through Ads Settings, Ad Settings for mobile apps, or through Google Analytics' currently available opt-outs for the web.
PROTECTING YOUR INFORMATION
Personal information is only collected for efficient business operations and to help us deliver and improve our services. We do not, for any reason whatsoever, sell your personal information to any third party or otherwise trade on it.
However, we may share your personal information under the following circumstances:
1. We may provide the information to trusted partners who work on behalf of or with KUMARICHIPS, under confidentiality agreements. These companies may use your personal information to help us communicate with you about offers from www.kumarichips.com and our marketing partners.
- Links to Other Sites: Our website links to other websites that may collect personally identifiable information about you. The Company is not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of those linked websites.
- Opt-Out: We provide all users with the opportunity to opt-out of receiving non-essential (promotional, marketing-related) communications from us on behalf of our partners, and from us in general, after setting up a user account. To remove your contact information from all our subscription lists and newsletters, you can click on the “unsubscribe” option at the bottom of any of our emails sent to you.
- Security: We take stringent security measures to protect the information under our control. Your user account details are maintained in a secure server and we adhere to strict security guidelines to protect it against unauthorized access.
If you have any queries regarding this statement, please contact us at email@example.com.